About Exclusive Iron Doors
Throughout the years, Exclusive Iron Doors has remained committed to providing superior service to families and communities. We produce high-end custom size doors and innovative stock designs that we match with each customer’s unique requirements.
The Exclusive Iron Doors team ensures every client receives a front door that’s beautiful, elegant, durable, and secure. Our goal has been to progress with technology while staying true to traditional manufacturing techniques. Over the years, we’ve found it’s the best way to build and deliver high-quality products customers are truly satisfied with.
Why Choose Us
Exclusive Iron Doors has 5-star ratings with Houzz and Google, based on reviews by consumers who have had our wrought iron exterior doors successfully installed. Their feedback is proof how committed we are to doing the best job possible and making the installation process stress free. Outstanding quality service, free estimates and consultations, and no hidden fees put us at the top of the list for superior quality iron door products.
We are also listed with the San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, one of the leading chambers in America and ranked by the U.S Chamber of Commerce as a 5-star Accredited Chamber. We value its focus on small business, economic development, international trade, leadership, and education.
To ensure our customers receive the best in craftsmanship and service, we concentrate on these key areas:
- Size – We manufacture the doors ourselves, so we can create a design of any size and configuration you need
- Glass – All iron doors come with tempered glass, maximizing impact resistance and energy efficiency. We offer a range of glass panel options to suit your needs.
- Color – All paints are made from a high-quality process and hand finished. Our primer epoxy paint resists salt water and, on top of that, we apply a high-quality automotive paint.
- Handle – Top quality applies as much to our core products as to accessories. Our handle options are designed to impress and our roller catch system and deadbolt option result in a smooth door operation.
- Swing – Always viewed from outside we work with you to determine the best swing option that works with your home or needs.
- Jamb Size – can be standard 4” or 6” or custom made to fit your needs
- Trim Options – we offer inside and outside iron trim for your door if necessary, allowing for a smooth install and a long lasting amazing locking door
- Gauge Options – We use a 14″ gauge steel on most of our doors but we can make 12″ if requested with no additional cost
- Energy Efficiency – All of the doors are injected with polyurethane for energy efficiency